Success with our Professional PMP and CAPM Training
To be eligible for PMP certification classes one must have many years of project management experience and its knowledge, right educational qualification. In order to qualify for the PMP training program, candidates must also pass a rigorous entrance examination. PMP exam prep course has become extremely popular in recent times due to the many benefits it offers. Employers look for a competent project managers who are capable of taking fast decisions in times of crunch as well as planning and executing projects on their own.
PMP® stands for Project Management Professional. The Project Management Professional certification is a globally reputed and recognized certification in the field of Project Management, and it is provided to project management professionals, who clear the PMP certification examination. The PMP certification is issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI), which is the world’s leading association of Project Management Professionals.
PMI‘s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
Project Management Institute®
The Project Management Institute PMI® is the world’s leading not-for-profit project management professional association. PMI® supports over half a million members in 170 countries worldwide. PMI® members are individuals practicing and studying project management in many different industry areas.
PMI® has become, and continues to be, the leading professional association in project management. More details can be found here: www.pmi.org
Eligibility criteria for becoming a PMP
Please note that the PMP certification is not domain specific. It is a generic Project Management training certification.
Given below are the requirements for applying for the PMP Certification Exam:
For a person having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree
- Minimum of 4500 hours of personal project management experience AND
- Minimum of 36 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
For a person not having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree, but who holds a high school diploma or equivalent secondary school credentials
- Minimum of 7500 hours of personal project management experience AND
- Minimum of 60 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
Contact Hours of Project Management Instruction: Minimum of 35 hours of specific instruction that addresses learning objectives in project management.
Where are the PMP exams conducted?
All PMI computer-based exams are offered at all Prometric Testing Centers worldwide. You can check for locations on Prometric’s website, but you will need to have submitted your credential fees and received your examination scheduling instructions in order to schedule an exam appointment.
Benefits of attending our PMP Boot Camp:
Given below are the reasons why PMP Exam Prep classroom training sessions (Boot Camp)are always beneficial for you.
- Value for money: We provide the best quality in training for a very economical price in most of the important cities.
- Free access to online course: FREE access for one month to our online course (worth $149.99) from the first day of the classroom training program.
- PMI approved Contact Hours: We provide you with 40 hours of PMI Approved Contact Hours, as a part of the online preparatory training course.
- Classes conducted by experienced instructors: All our Instructors are PMP certified, have 10+ years of Project Management experience and are rigorously trained.
- Comprehensive and well researched classroom boot camps: The course offered is comprehensive and covers all aspects that you need to know for the PMP Exam preparation. We also offer the extra tips and tricks which can make all the difference and help you excel in the PMP Certification Exam.